Friday, July 5, 2013

I do watercolors

Ever drink Bailey's from a shoe?

Some very dear friends shared this with me the other night and we laughed and laughed... I think the most fun was listening to them do their best Old Gregg impressions... that and a lot of plum wine!

Here is a link to another youtube sensation that I only recently learned about it... courtesy of one night when the Rockstar was chasing down a foul ball at his baseball game... he went running by and said "ain't nobody got time for that" and everyone laughed.  I said "what is he talking about?" and the other parents got their phones out and promptly showed me the following link:
Ain't nobody got time for that

Both of these videos make me smile and laugh out loud!  At least now I know what people are referring to when they say, "ain't nobody got time for that" and "do you love me?"

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment