Friday, July 19, 2013

Vocabulary Lesson

"invasive moderately differentiated adenocarcinoma"

that's the first pathology results from the biopsy of the tumor in my colon.

Upon further internet research, it has been determined that I am the virtual daughter of Sigourney Weaver's character in Alien and that I have been the host body for the Invasion of the Body Snatchers XXXIII since Before the Land of Time.  Prognosis is relatively good that Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones will be arriving with their neuralizer (memory eraser) after removing the uninvited and unwanted alien parasite in my colon.  I will be forever marked, stamped and monitored by Big Brother and will have to undergo recurrent extensive examinations on a regular basis.  But I will no longer be a threat to the safety and security of our entire world.  I just wish they were sending John Cusack to save me a la 2012.

And how is your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment