Saturday, July 6, 2013

Vacation

Dear readers,
The Philosopher, the Rockstar and the Sage (along with the Sage's best friend) are heading off to Chicago and then the lake house for vacation. We will return in a week. Internet service is sketchy at the lake house so postings will be infrequent. I will try though if something hits me that can't wait & the Internet gods comply simultaneously. However, I plan on reading & doing a lot of writing, swimming & jet skiing, long walks & napping. Below are some pictures from prior trips to the lake. You can see why we go every year.
Until next week then,
~the Philosopher


P.S. The link below is another song by Brandi Carlile that I wanted to share... The message is definitely relevant to me. If you haven't added this singer/songwriter to your music library, then do so without haste. I'm bummed that my vacation occurs at the same time as her concert in my lil' hamlet. But I will see her one day. It's on my bucket list. I will be listening to her over & over at the lake imagining  that I am at the concert too.


Hiding My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment