Friday, July 5, 2013

On someone's mind?

Did this mean Fox was thinking of me yesterday? Was the Universe giving me a sign? I don't know, really. Could have been a coincidence or it could have been intended...

It was a beautiful night as 40-50,000 people made the arch grounds their chosen location to view the fireworks. As I maneuvered the crowd with my kids in tow vainly searching for four square feet of grass to sit on, I looked up and directly in front of me was a young military man wearing a t-shirt with the name of the location where my Fox is currently residing. I was speechless. The movement of the crowd dictated that I kept on searching for grass. And soon the t-shirt was out of sight.

Second instance was after the fireworks show as we ambled towards the light rail system, I smelled the fragrance of Fox's cologne. It came at me really light, then stronger, then faded away. I looked to see which one of the possible people around me could be wearing it. No way to tell but I was grateful to be smelling that versus the possible smells of trash, sweaty armpits & tired fair goers.

And thirdly, and this made me chuckle inside.... We came upon the light rail station and I noticed the line was getting long but was very orderly... I thought my Fox would be surprised at how nicely the brazen, independence-day-celebrating Americans were forming a civilized queue.

I don't know if he was thinking of me or not, but the Universe was & for that, I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment